Sunday, March 25, 2018

Slice of Life - Day 25 - Music

Music is one of my hobbies, comforts, motivations, etc. Music is a big part of my life because it relaxes me. Whenever I have an opportunity to sit down in a chair and listen to music, I take it. Not only do I love to listen to music, but I also love to play it. I’ve been playing the trumpet for three years now and I still love it. With the trumpet, there’s different types of music that you can play like classic, Latino, upbeat, etc. Although one of the main reasons I love music is because it brings people together. Every time I hang out with my friends, we always have music playing in the background and it makes up closer and wanna hang out more. Music is one of my passions and I hope that in the future I can pursue either a hobby or career in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment