Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Slice of Life - Day 13 - Travel Talk

I absolutely love to travel. Anytime that I can get in a car or plane and go see something that I’ve never seen before is a dream come true. Almost every year I’ve taken a trip somewhere, and most of my trips have been near the east coast because my brother went to High School there. I’ve been to the entire upper east coast including New York and Massachusetts, and I’ve been to Virginia, North Carolina which hands down is the best place to hike. Of course I’ve been to the Midwest like Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc. Whenever I travel I do my best to meet the locals, eat some food, and just explore the sights and sounds of new things. If you ever get a chance to travel, I’d recommend North Carolina or New Hampshire.

1 comment:

  1. I love traveling too! I can't wait to hear about your future travel plans and all of the adventures your will have! You'll have to come back and tell me all about them!

    ReplyDelete