Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of Life - Day 19 - Movie Talk

Movies to me are one of my hobbies. I love watching different different movies any time I can, and I especially love to watch sci-fi, comedy, and action. The thing I love about movies is that sometimes it makes you think about real life scenarios. It’s the real life movies that make you think about what can happen. My favorite movie is Patriots Day. It’s a real life movie about the 2013 marathon Boston bombings. I love it so much because the movie makes you feel like your there in Boston, during the bombings. I highly recommend it because it shows different footage and secrets that I never knew about the bombers. Movies are my favorite, and on a cold day outside, I just stay inside, grave some snacks, and watch as many movies as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment