Thursday, March 22, 2018

Slice of Life - Day 22 - Being Nervous

Sometimes I hate being nervous but I know it’s ok because we all get nervous at some point. I bring this up in my post for today because today I was really nervous. I had an interview with a program called “Best of Berwyn. It’s a program that’s run by the city of Berwyn. I’ve done interviews before with private schools, administrators, etc. Although there was something about this interview that made me really nervous. I don’t know if it was because I was on camera, or if it’s because there was more than one person asking me questions. It was so tense, and I was so nervous. I knew it was ok though because believe me, everyone else that was getting interviewed, wasn’t anymore relaxed than I was. This type of stuff never get’s any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment