Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Slice of Life - Day 21 - Chicago

To me Chicago isn’t just a home, it’s a amazing lifetime experience. I don’t technically live in Chicago, I live in the suburbs. Although I’ve been to Chicago hundreds and hundreds of times and believe me there is still stuff I haven’t even seen yet. Some tips if you ever visit Chicago. First, some tourist attractions you have to visit are: Sears Tower, John Hancock Center, Navy Pier, Wrigley Field, Lake Michigan, Grant Park, Chicago Theater, I could go in for days. Second, if your in Chicago you have to eat Chicago food, not fast food that you get in and other state. You need to get Deep Dish Pizza, Chicago Hot Dog, Italian Beef, and like again I could go on for days. I’m telling you, Chicago is on of the best places to visit in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment