Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Slice of Life - Day 20 - Being Sick

Being sick sucks for me. For some reason every time I get sick, I get really sick. My nose is runny, my throat is sore, I’m shaking because I think it’s cold outside but it’s really 50 degrees. Although I found some tricks that work in half a day to a full day. Almost every time I do these things, the next day I’m good to go. First off, if you have a sore throat, the biggest thing is fluids, especially hot fluids. I find that fresh hot Chinese soup really works. The soup I have is chicken and rice with a little lime, and it works in an instant. Second, make sure to drink a lot of hot tea. The tea helps your throat not hurt anymore. Finally if your going to bed and need to be ready the next day, do this. Take a nice hot shower to get rid of all the filth, then take a cup of niquil, or any medicine you have. Go to sleep a little bit earlier and then in the morning you’ll feel better. Being sick sucks for all of us, but follow these steps and you’ll feel better than you were before you did these steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment