Friday, September 22, 2017

True Identity

True Identity is something that no one has to know about you. No one has to know your race, your roles you play in life, or even the Jobs that you do. What's important is that you know your true identity and that your proud of it. Everyone has a identity or things that some people may or may not know. I'm Catholic, and Mexican, which means I'm part of more than one group of people. I also play for sports teams and even a teenager. All these groups that I'm a part of shape who I am and what my identity is. Another part of your identity is the roles you play in life. I'm a brother, a dog owner, friend, son. Those roles also describe my identity because I'll always be playing these roles. One last thing that could really be a part of your identity are the Jobs you do. You don't to be old and have a college degree to have jobs (at least one that doesn't involve you mowing the lawn for $5). Of course a big job that every child plays until at least there mid 20's, is being a student. We might not get paid money to learn, but we get paid in knowledge that eventually will get you money. These are things are a big part of my identity because I do these jobs or play these roles everyday. Everyone has something about them that makes up there true identity, and they should. It is important to always know your true identity.

1 comment:

  1. That was a good saying when you don't want people to know your identity. Good job! (:

    ReplyDelete