Friday, September 8, 2017

My Dream Future

We're do I see myself in 10 years from now? I can't really predict my future, but I'm always gonna try to live up to my dreams. I know that I'll still be in college, but close to graduating. I'm hoping that I can play for a professional sports team, mainly basketball because that's the sport I'm best at. If that doesn't work out, I want to be a executive for one of the Chicago sports teams, mainly for the Chicago Cubs. I'm just hoping to live in a good size house or apartment in a major city, and own a nice car that I paid for. I don't think I'll be ready for marriage, especially since I'm too young. Although I hope to travel to different countries, and be adventurous. I know some of my other dreams like having an expensive car, or living in a penthouse in New York, but I'm just hoping in 10 years, I have a good head start to my future, and sort of figure out the rest of my life.


2 comments:

  1. I'm a big of Cubs too. And if you can be in it, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, I'm Jason and I'm happy to be your blog buddy.

    ReplyDelete